Friday, May 2, 2008

I hate being hurt

We are not allowed to say hate in our house, it's a curse word here. But. what do you do, when someone you love so much does something to hurt your heart? I HATE IT!!! Is ignorance bliss? Not for me, I am such a control freal that I have to know EVERYTHING! Unfortunately, I'm normally pretty happy and upbeat when the bombs drop and then whammo! Not this time. I have been oretty beat up this entire week, sewing a dress for my girl, a dress for her doll, sewing an elegant veil for 1st communion, fixing the sink, fixing the plumbing, fixing the dishwasher, getting crayon out of the clothes in the dryer, buying the groceries that everyone finished off and didn't tell me, taking care of the kids, helping with 2 book reports this week.... it goes on and on and on. Today, after driving 3 hours for a fieldtrip after staying up until 1 am sewing- another bomb gets dropped and my heart hurts again... how many chances am I supposed to give. How hard am I supposed to work at this?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Sue Wild said...

Donna Hugs if you need to talk You can always call me.. I am a good listner..

May 6, 2008 at 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home