Thursday, April 3, 2008

CRAZY WEEKS

What a crazy week it has been! Last week was the Mariemont Auction - where Mike and I blew a TON of cash on a dinner that was HORRIBLE. I organized the class project of an upscale pasta basket - which didn't do as well as I expected - and FOR FUN - I made an apron for an apron swap. A pretentious parent at the auction - snubbed my husband at the auction because he hasn't yet completed his degree at U of M yet (another Terp alum) well - sorry, but when you are AD military and there are 2 wars going on - who has time for college?
Then I had to take pics for my EBAY listing of Maria's clothes to clear her closet - that took a million hours
And lastly, Mike bawled his eyes out when we took down his box house that he has played in for weeks. But we are in the process of designing their pirate bedroom, with a pirate shack bed, ceiling to floor murals, New Orleans chandelier and skulls and crossbones - ahhh, time to go pick some paint - these kids don;t know what they are in for (that's why everythingis in boxes, so we can paint)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Sue Wild said...

Mikes face looks so sad.. I cant wate to see pix of the room you are doing. I am sure it will be great.
I got the Apron yeaster day I love it thanks!! I wote a post about it.

April 8, 2008 at 8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home