Friday, February 22, 2008

Beware of Secret Spies



Beware! Our chittlins are secret spies (uh oh, not so secret anymore.) DH - who has a cold, and I woke up to our children sneeking around - dressed in their darkest clothes acting suspiciously... they were hiding behind furniture, whispering and plotting... and then, DH I turned a corner and they jumped up from behind the couch and yelled "AHA! " and started snapping pictures of us with their digital camera (courtesy of grandma). They also had a pillow sack full of spy gadgets, a flashlight, a notebook of our everymove, spy membership cards... and yes their digital camera! As DH and I walked around the rest of the museum (that's what we call our house) we found little traps that they planted for us - Costco sized pancake syrup bottles behind doors, card boxes to make us slip, and all sorts of other little traps. I guess that we were the bad guys:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Sue Wild said...

How super cute is that..
I love kids and there imaginations.

February 22, 2008 at 8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home