Tuesday, December 18, 2007

He Comforts the Soul

Just after I posted the blog about a borrowed Christmas,Mike peeked his head out and went to the garage and pulled out a little box with our light up Christmas house, and angel Maria made last year and bell that lil Mike used to jingle when he was a tot. It brought tears to my eyes to see some of our things from when we were grounded... He is so good for me, comforts my soul, always know exactly what to do to make me feel better:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Sue Wild said...

I am so glad Mike found the Christmas decorations that mean so much to you. I love how our Heaveny Father knows what we need at just the right time.

I wish I could have been to Maria's Cello recital I bet it was wonderful..

December 19, 2007 at 5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home