Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Soooo What's New

Let's see. I have decided to ask MIke for a papermaking kit for Valentines Day this year. I think that it would be a cool hobby. I love pretty papers - I love to write letters, so it would be cool to make the paper and use it and send little molde goodies to my friends.

Also, I am back on the wagon again... food wagon that is. I would love to drop these last 10 lbs. Not totally over the bronchitis yet, so I can't get back to running, so I started weight training again and really cut back on the calories. It would be nice to lose these last 10 finally!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Sue Wild said...

I cant wait to see what you make with the paper kit .. That will be fun..
I am cutting the junk food out of my life you I can tone and become alittle tighter in my belly.

Good luck with loseing the last 10lbs.

January 16, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home