

Totally inspired by my friend Jen to get creative and dust off the old sewing machine - I embellished these jeans for Maria for her school Valentines Day party. What a great time we had going to the store and buying little remnants - then I made patch appliques with satin stitched edging and fusible web. Fringe ribbon was put on the front pockets and around the top of the ruffle.
Now I am begging Mike for a serger and ruffler foot for my sewing/embroidery machine.
I can't wait until she comes home from school so she can try them on!
Now, onto the First Communion Gown. I am taking apart my wedding veil and some applique off of my gown to make it!
Thanks Mom and Jen Wilderness!
1 Comments:
Great job Donna I cant wait to see apic of her in them...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home